What is Eileen Fisher Ministries?
It is an exciting and dynamic ministry God has raised up. The message it brings is the truth of God’s Word, especially 1 John 4:4, “Ye are of God little children and have overcome them, because Greater is He that is in you than He that is in the world.” This ministry has a desire to allow the Holy Spirit to fully and freely do all that He wants to glorify Jesus!
It was a request to the Father for truth. Jesus has watched over His own Word. He said, “And I will pray the Father and He shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him; for he dwelleth with you and shall be in you“. Jn 14:16, 17.
God has chosen this ministry to help people come to understand that they can overcome anything because of who is within them.
We want you to be aware of this unique ministry and its programs. You can expect these presentations to include:
1. Prophetic School
2. Healing School
3. School of the Holy Spirit
4. A stirring of the Prophetic, with greater accuracy and faith level.
5. Fresh perspective of Biblical truths
6. Increased Godly confidence
7. Encouragement to walk in the power and freedom of the Holy Spirit
8. A challenge to overcome in all areas of your life
9. Teaching that is practical
10. Impartations of Healing and fresh Prophetic Anointing and Power
The Spirit Himself bears witness with my spirit that I am a child of God. Romans 8:16
Eileen speaks in churches of any denomination where the full Gospel is acceptable. She speaks and ministers before many groups and has a desire to fulfill the commission that Jesus gave us all.
Eileen Fisher is available for retreats, workshops, meetings, banquets or other special events.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, as evidenced in his virgin birth, in his sinless life, and in his miracles. We believe in his vicarious death and atonement through his shed blood at Calvary. We believe in his bodily resurrection, in his ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in his personal return in power and glory.
3. We believe the salvation of lost and sinful man, by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential.
4. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
5. We believe in the call incumbent upon all Christians to take the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the whole world and that obedience to that call is a very important duty of all Christians.
6. We believe in the miracle working power of God, that it is continuing in this day and age. That we are obligated to make known this miracle working power both to encourage others to believe God for their needs and to build up the body of Christ.
7. We believe in the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life eternal.
8. We believe in the spiritual unity of the Church, which is the Body of Christ, composed of all who are regenerated through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
9. We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God. That it is the supreme and final authority in faith and life, and that it should not be denied to anyone for any reason.